Card Game:Memory 1-1
How to play
- Print out.
- Paste the printed paper and thick paper together.
- Cut it.
- Shuffle the cards. Put it face down and set it apart from each other.
- Turn over two cards each of members in turn.
- When two cards are the same group cards, you can get it and play more.
- When the cards run out, this game is over.
- The result of this game, for example, How many cards do you have ? or How many points do you get ? You can make a rule.
- Four cards of the same group cards(a set) 100 points
- Two cards of the same group cards and these pictures are connected 50 points
- Two cards of the same group cards and these pictures are not connected 10 points
If you find any broken links, please contact me.
All images are restricted to personal desktop use only. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Copyright© 2002 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
Since:Dec 12 2002, Last Modified:Dec 12 2002