Papercraft : house7
Directions(How to make a house )
- Printed paper, Scissors, Craft knife, Paste
- Print out the paper.
- To make a roof, cut out it.
- Hold some holding lines like a picture 4.
- Paste a back of the foof like a photo 4.
- To make a wall, cut out it. Cut some slit in a door and some windows.
- Hold some holding lines.
- Paste and make up the wall like a photo 7.
- To make a house, put the roof(a parts of B,C : Look picture 4) into the wall.
If you find any broken links, please contact me.
All images are restricted to personal desktop use only. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Copyright© 2003 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
Since:Jul 23 2003, Last Modified:Jul 23 2003