Kids-idea : Craft/Skirt1
- Newspapers, Bow, Heart, Colored pens, Scissors, Sticky tape, Double-sided sticky tape, a piece of string
- When there is no bow, you can use the printed paper(bow or heart),Colored pencils and Colored pens.
- To make a skirt-belt, cut out half of a newspaper and joint with sticky tape.
- Put a piece of string in the newspaper and holding it like a picture 1. Make 1.
- To make a skirt, gather the upper part of some newspapers like the picture 2.
- Using double-sided sticky tape, stick 2. and 3. together.
- Wear the skirt, tie your skirt-strings together.
- Decorate the dress with a lot of bows. Completion!
- You can make any length of skirt you like.
If you find any broken links, please contact me.
All images are restricted to personal desktop use only. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Copyright© 2003 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
Since:Mar 28 2003, Last Modified:Mar 28 2003