Envelope of strawberry3: Copyright© 2003 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
- Printed paper, Glue, Scissors, Colored pens
- Cut around the envelope shape.
- To make a crease, hold A, B and C in alphabetically order.
- Return to former position B and C.
- Put glue on the gray parts of A.
- Stick A and B together.
- When is dry, put your message in the envelope.
- Seal the envelope with glue.
- Write an address on the envelope.
If you find any broken links, please contact me.
All images are restricted to personal desktop use only. No reproduction or republication without written permission.
Copyright© 2003 kids-idea, All rights reserved.
Since:May 1 2003, Last Modified:May 1 2003